Monday, April 20, 2009

WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME

The most obvious: I have a Facebook so look me up and friend me (I've tried to make myself pretty hard to find, so good luck). 

Alas, I have yet to actually write any reviews but I do use Yelp, and have a profile on there: ericasopinions.yelp.com

I'm also on YouTube, and it's also sadly under-used, but here's the link anyways: http://www.youtube.com/elouiset  

If you want to see something a bit more professional, check this out: 
http://pf.engr.utexas.edu/elt432

I may also start using Picasa, but for now some of my pictures get posted on my Shutterfly account: 
http://elouisespics.shutterfly.com/

If you want my AIM screen name, just ask. I'd love to video chat with my friends. My webcam is getting dusty, haha.  

My Myspace page is still intact, although very rarely visited. If you're interested, feel free to look me up.  

I'm also seriously considering getting a Twitter account, but I'm not yet completely sold. I'll keep you posted on that front.  

Finally (I think) I have a LinkedIn account and would love to connect with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment