Thursday, April 23, 2009

don't mind me, i'm just grumpy

It seems like nothing can go right this week.

Registration sucked. I had a perfect schedule laid out, but 3 of 4 classes I wanted were already waitlisted. My schedule as it stands now looks like crap, and I'm not even in one of the classes yet.

I made a 58% on my dynamics test with the curve. I now have to get an 87 on the final to make a B in the class and the final will certainly not be easy.

Tommorow I have a materials test that I absolutely need to ace, but I haven't been able to study yet becuase I've been working on the 30 minute materials presentation my group has to give tomorrow.

Did I mention I'm sick? That's going to make tomorrow's mass-date just peachy :/  and my finger is still fractured.

Don't even get me started on the computational methods test. I forgot that instead of f(x) you can use y, and you can rewrite f(x)=mx+b as mx+b-y=0 which is the form I need my equation in. For that reason, I probably missed a third of the test. And I have a lab for this class due tomorrow which probably won't get done.

I am in desperate need of clean laundry, and don't have time to do any.

There are 3 parties I want to go to tonight, but obviously can't.

I still don't have a solid job offer for this summer, or any more scholarships.

I can't go home this weekend becuase I have a major grade every day of the week (maybe not friday, but probably).

RAS officer elections are this weekend, and I don't think they like me anymore, so I'm not going to get the position I'm running for.


uuuuugh I'm so ready to be done with school.

2 comments:

  1. i fully concur with that last statement. all it does is make me and matt fight :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it erica!!! I believe in you!!!

    ReplyDelete